Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Victoria secret swim wear 09






Gotta say I love some of these bikinis, and they seem pretty cheap too. I never bought a bikini there yet but I'm definitely thinking of checking it out next time I go to the states. The last one I bought was from bikini village and it was $105. I'm not too sure why I even paid that much cuz I barely wear it and it wasn't something special either. The straps are way to thick and I get ugly tan lines. Don't get me wrong, some people think that's sexy..however I'm not to fond of tan lines. Anyways enough rambling on..here are some of the bikinis I like..Head over to their site to check out


My favorite is the jeweled orchid and its $42 each



1 comments:

john said...

It is definitely easier to buy bikini online than looking for your favorite bikini wear in a bikini store located in the marketplace. You can purchase a bikini piece online straightway from your home by logging in to http://www.verysexybikini.com and submitting your requirements. However, as soon as you place order at this website, the product would be delivered right at your doorstep at the earliest.

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops