Friday, December 7, 2007

Personal note..

Sorry I haven't been blogging much, I've been extremely busy studying for exams. Speaking of exams I have my first exam this Saturday at night. My last exam is on Thursday, Dec 17. After that I'm hoping to start blogging a lot more and get more tutorials up. I'm thinking about doing some holiday makeup tutorials. Maybe even video tutorials on holiday treats and cooking...but that will be on my other site probably or under a different section, not sure yet.
Anyways I should get back to studying. I'll be posting again sometime this weekend during the weekday.

Oh and some holiday fun..


Tonight I'm going to a Christmas party, I finally get to go out this week. It's been so rough. I've been sick and I've been studying like crazy. Hopefully it will all pay off in the end. Anyways..I get to boogy tonight oh yeah..
It should look something like this
<<<======
Click here to watch a video of me as an elf dancing :)

2 comments:

BillyWarhol said...

I did one o those Dancing Elf things last year I thought they were Hilarious!!

especially the one o Bush Dancing!!

;))

Peace*

xoxkissablexox said...

i found a scrooge one...its pretty interesting..

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops