Saturday, August 4, 2012

new fave mascara and lipstick

I recently purchased this lipstick and the mascara and they are my two new fave products of last month.
Mascara- Rimmel -Scandaleyes-black 001 really lifts those eyelashes and curls them because the wand is shaped to curl your eyelashes and to lift them up. Most of my mascaras would dry up within a week or two but this one lasted for a while now and is still going strong. It cost me $6.99 because it was on sale and I thought I'd try it and I fell in love.
The lipstick is by Revlon and it's # 055  "Cupcake". It is such a nice pink color. I love my pink/nude lipstick :) huge fan.
The lipstick came to $ 5.99 and I believe it was  originally about $7.99.



0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops