Saturday, August 11, 2012

Coconut milk by organix

Coconut milk by Organix

I purchased this about 2-3 months ago at a local drug mart for $6.99. I use it after I straighten my hair to smooth away the frizz and to leave my hair shiny. You only need a very small amount because it will leave your hair greasy if you put too much. A small (pea size) is enough and then just rub it all over your hair, focusing mostly on the ends.

It contains keratin proteins that repair dry/damaged hair. As you can see I really do like this product since it is almost empty. I use it after my shower and when I straighten my hair and I love the way it makes my hair feel after. Love this product.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops