Monday, August 29, 2011

summer favorites video

It is my first video on my favorite products! (click here to check it out)

It took me forever to make it because I experienced so many problems. First the video was too long, then my battery died ,then there was no volume, after I couldn't edit it..it was a pain in my butt lol . After all that trouble I made a short video and I didn't get a chance to edit it because my editing program wasn't working for some reason. I swear, everytime I try to make a video something happens grrr..
but check it out..it includes some of my favorite tanning lotions, lipstick, heat protectant sprays..

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops