Thursday, November 18, 2010

nail polish review


Finger Paints "Artist's Sapphire"



This was my first time using Finger Paints brand, and the overall quality is pretty good. As you can see the nail polish is slowly starting to come off, but I've had it on since Monday morning so it's not so bad and I didn't use any top coat.

It was $4.99 at Sally's on sale when you purchase 3 of them, they were each $4.99. I gave one away to my friend and I have the other one at home. I will review the other one as well.
I love this color! I wasn't a fan of dark colors, especially blue but I just fell in love with this one and the quality is good.

Overall, great product and great price :)

1 comments:

PurePoison said...

I found a very interesting blog ... if you: http://healtcarebeauty.blogspot.com/

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops