Wednesday, November 17, 2010

expired makeup


Seems like a lot of us use makeup that has expired. I'm guilty of this, as bad as it sounds. I just came across this article and here it shows you how long you should use certain product. I never really paid attention to it, I just assumed it's still good. Now I'm planning on following this tip :)
Hopefully you will too because there's tons of bacteria on the makeup and brushes especially if you decide to share your makeup, which may not be the best idea.

Foundation: three to six months
Mascara: 3-6 months
Eye shadow, blush, and bronzer: 1-2 years
Lipstick and lip gloss: 1-2 years
Eye and lip liner: 1-2 years
Perfume: 3 years

Other tips:
Brush your brushes regularly, don't share your makeup, and follow the guideline above

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops