Monday, September 6, 2010

New stuff

I will be posting a lot of new stuff sometime this week/weekend. I've spend most of my summer at my boyfriend's and therefore I've been slacking with updates since he has no internet there. I'm hoping to start updating regularly soon, since school is starting and I will be spending more time at my house. I will do some reviews on hair extensions since I've had so many of those in the past. Also on hair dyes as well because I dyed my hair way too many times I could become an expert in that area lol. I'm planning to change my layout soon as well and maybe go back to my old youtube channel? I don't know yet, I just don't want my ex creeping or trying to contact me again. Anyways stay tuned =)
xoxo

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops