Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back To School


As you all know it's that time of the year. Students are going back to school and I start tomorrow.Not really looking forward to it since my first class is at 8:30 am! How I missed University...N O T! LOL
Parking is going to be a huge issue since they are doing construction around the university and they took the biggest parking lot and used it to build engineering school right there on the lot, just lovely. Not to mention parking this year is around $400 a semester, and can't wait to find out how much my books will cost.

But besides the nagging lol there's some good news. I will be updating more, and I did a new nail design. Hot pink tips with black and gold stripes :)
Enjoy

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops