Monday, March 24, 2008

Eyemake up pics





I was bored couple of days ago so I tried to take a good close up pics. As you can see I clearly suck lol...I still dont know how to work that camera..
I have a Canon SD600 which is a decent cam, I just think its probably me that doesn't know how to take good close ups. It usually turns out too bright or too dark or it turns redish color. This is the best I could do. I will have to practice more.

I used Green + Gold eyeshadow and I tried out my new fake lashes..

2 comments:

Liz said...

i love gold and i am starting to fall in love with greens.

nice EOTD. :-)

i'm not good at taking photos of eye makeup or full face makeup as well. but i am trying. lol

i use macro mode for the eyes and i do it under natural light, so the colors won't be too washed out. for the face, i use auto.

BillyWarhol said...

Great Shots + the colourz suit U*

;))

EntreCard RED HOT DROPPING!!******

iGOO MEGA TRILLION $$$ DOLLAR LAUNCH!!

EVERY BLOGGER in the UNIVERSE will receive a $$$ TRILLION DOLLARS!!

iGooMEGA$$$TRILLIONS


Cheers Everybody!! Billy ;)) Peace*

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops