Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yay my first video/slide show tutorial is up

Sorry if it took look, I've been busy with school and work. I have exams coming up next week so I've been busy studying.
This video/ slide show tutorial my first one so please bare with me lol..
Hope you enjoy it. This one is using blue eyeshadow..I'm thinking probably smokey eye next..which is my favorite... :)
ps..I don't really do this kind of blue but it's something different..and I know some of my friends like blues so hopefully people other there will enjoy this.


Hmm..for some reason won't let me upload the video straight from this site..I'll add my youtube video soon.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops