Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wishlist..



Some of the items I'd like to get for the holidays..


These are the purses I've had my eye on for a while..the silver one looks better in gold..(couldn't find the picture)>>>>











Abosolutely love this one. I didn't see it at the store but I found it online at www.guess.ca
CAD $96.48*










Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel



Loving this perfume :)
Smells sooo good..Hopefully Santa knows how good I've been lol







Hot couture perfume



One of my favorites. I still have some left from last year but I wouldn't mind getting a new bottle :)













Sephora Brush Kit






I found this online, and fell in love with it. This kit is $42 which is a really good deal. I spent close to $50 for a Smashbox set with 5 brushes. Here at least you get a lot more for your money. You get the mascara, and the makeup bag and pouch.
Can be purchased here

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops