Wednesday, March 23, 2011

quick update

Last night I wanted to make a quick video because it's been forever since I uploaded a video.However, my digital camera is out of memory, it only recorded less than a minute.
Then I tried to find a program on my computer ( wasn't sure what I had since my computer was recently reformatted and I wasn't too sure what they put back). After searching for a few minutes, I found the program and started recording and of course it stopped after a minute. I was so frustrated, so I gave up. I will try to upload most of my pics on computer so I can delete them off my camera and make some room. I should probably invest in another memory card..
I have midterms this week and next week so it's going to hard to try to squeeze it all in but I will try my best.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops