Monday, February 28, 2011

new stuff

sorry for lacks of updates, been extremely busy with school and birthday planning, and with my injured cat which needed constant care.
My birthday just passed and I had amazing time with my friends (pics will be up soon)
I really want to update more but it's so hard with everything going on, first my laptop wasn't working then it was "fixed" then I had to return it again then it was gone for 2 weeks and ofcourse they had to reformat it so I had to re-install everything, then my cat got hurt and I had exams..just too much but now the exams are done, the cat is getting better birthday is out of the way, I'm hoping to update soon and maybe do some reviews because I did purchase some new makeup and stuff so hope to get that posted soon..
hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy the new layout

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops