Monday, December 13, 2010

Hair shampoos and conditioners that I use


These are product I recently purchased and I'm trying them out(unless I'm at my bfs)

Joico Daily Care
$12.65
I got this last time I was at a hair dresser. She seen that I had a lot of scalp psoriasis and she suggested I use this. I've used it a few times...so far not finding beneficial results, but it might take sometime for it to work and to actually see results

I also purchased "Live clean"-clean air Voluminizing Shampoo
This is the newest addition -I used it two or three times. It smells great and it's pure Vegan, Natural Organic.
Too early to tell if it helps with psoriasis but I'm sure if it's all organic it's good for the hair. I just have to decide which one I want to test out first.

And last but not least s Mastercuts Tea Tree Conditioner(not sure where my shampoo disappeared lol)
It's a pretty good conditioner, smells like mint, leaves hair shiny. I've been using this one the longest and I like it. I believe it was around $12 ..but not too sure.

Now that I have more time, I'll be updating a lot more. Especially after my last exam)
xoxox

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops