Monday, July 5, 2010

and I'm back

Hello there,
As many of you know I just had surgery almost a week ago and I'm back. I've been feeling a lot better, and I'm up and moving finally. First few days were brutal, but now I'm feeling a lot better. I am going to get my stitches removed tomorrow. Can't wait because they became so itchy. The only downfall to the surgery is that I still can't eat solid foods and my stomach is bloated. The surgeon never mentioned anything about my stomach being bloated, but I guess its normal since I've read that a lot of people who have their gallbladder removed experience it.We'll see tomorrow. Anyways, I removed my youtube channel but I might make a new one soon. I will be posting some reviews, as well as skin care remedies, and some tutorials soon.
xoxo

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops