Monday, May 17, 2010

Quote of the day


God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference
**************************************




I'm a huge lover of quotes and this is one of my favorite quotes. I read this quote in one of my psychology books and I thought I'd share it with everyone. This is for everyone who's been going through some rough times. Sometimes when nothing seems to be going right and things keep getting worse and worse I read this quote and makes me feel a lot better and gives me strength to carry on and never give up.
Always remember, you can't change anyone but you can always change yourself! This can be related to relationship problems or even your health problems. It's all about how you view things and how you decide to accept them. You can ether see a situation in a good way or a bad way. So always think positive and have faith!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops