Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sorries...

Sorry guys for not posting sooner. I've been busy with school, and trying to find another job, as well as trying to sell the puppies. My b-day is coming up this weekend so I've been busy trying to plan it all out. I really want a new outfit but I didn't find anything I really liked at the mall.
If not I'll prolly try a few of my old outfits that I haven't wore in forever and take pics and ask you guys for opinion.

I will be posting more videos soon. I will be doing a hair tutorial soon, unfortunatelly my old straightner/curler doesn't work anymore. Kinda funn because it stopped working exactly a year after I bought it and the warrenty expired, and the stupid thing was $120.

Meh, what can you do right? Sometimes things that are expensive don't last so long and are not better quality than a no brand name stuff.

Well that's all for now, I will be posting this week.
xoxoxo

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops