Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Must have for dry skin!


Neutrogena Body Oil, Original Formula

This stuff really works. I've been using this for a couple of months now and I mentioned it previously on one of my posts. It was one of the products I often use. I use this usually once or twice a week, depends if I'm in a hurry and stuff.

Sometimes I use this during the shower, and sometimes after while my skin is still damp. It works a lot better if it's after the shower because it doesn't get washed away.
It leaves your skin feeling really smooth, and it doesn't feel oily. This is really light, almost watery like, unlike most oils that feel more heavy.
Works well, and you will notice the results within a week.

User Tips from Neutrogena: "After a shower or bath while your skin is still damp, smooth on a few drops to help seal in moisture. Then treat yourself to a few pampering minutes while your body dries naturally, or simply pat dry with a towel. In the bath, add to water and soften your skin while you bathe."

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops