Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Marcelle- dry skin makeup remover

Purchased this from shoppers for $15 a few weeks back.  I figured I'd give it a try since I liked their other products. This bottle is 400ml plus 100ml free=500ml or 16.9oz which is a good size for the price.
However, few days into it I started breaking out and my skin was super dry. I decided give it a break try try it again and same thing. Turns out this isn't a good product for my skin. I tend to have dry skin in the winter and oily in the summer.

Pros:
Alcohol free
Fragrance free
Hypoallergenic
Good price

Cons:
Caused acne and breakouts

Conclusion:
I would personally not buy this particular makeup remover again (dry skin)
It did not work for me, but may work for others

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops