Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quick update

First off, I wanted to apologize for lack of updates. I've been super busy. I've been working and going to school so it its been hard for me to keep up with everything and on top of that it's that time of the year! You know ..exam time and all!

I have my first exam this Friday, so I'll have to find time to study because I'll be working 8-6. I'll try to update as much as I can and I still have to post another part of my shopping haul. I will be posting that very soon.

Oh and on top of all that my arthritis is getting way worse so my whole hand gets swollen and it is hard for me to write/type sometimes, or even do smallest things like open the doorknob or even open a water bottle :(

But on the positive side..exams will be done soon and Christmas is coming!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend...I'll be updating again soon..probably small quick updates today/tomorrow until I get more time to write reviews.
P.s you can always follow me at twitter too..I tend to post some news..makeup related links, celebrities news, etc..
twitter: xoxkissablexox

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops