Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Respect the world" Nicole by OPI -nailpolish review


I purchased this nail polish along with 2 other ones from Shoppers about a month ago for $15 (for 3). They were all on sale. Regularly those nail polishes run for $10
Product:5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Price: About $10 at shoppers, unless on sale
Would I buy again? Yes
Where to buy? Shoppers,walmart
PROS:
- Doesn't chip right away
-Only need 1-2 coats, without the top coat

CONS:
-None..only wish they were cheaper, I was lucky I went there when they had a sale because I've been eyeing these nail polishes for a while.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops