Monday, March 1, 2010

Long healthy hair




I've been looking at my old pics and damn do I miss my long hair. So I looked up some remedies and stuff that helps to speed up the hair growing process and this is what I found.


1) eat lots of protein - hair is made up of protein. if you aren't getting enough, hair will be the 1st place your body will stop providing it for
2) massage the scalp every day - hair follicles are fed by the blood. it will increase blood flow to them
3) take biotin supplements. country life maxi-hair is a good supplement, too.
4) increase omega fatty acid intake & healthy fats. like olive oil and nuts/seeds, for example. they make hair healthy & shiny
5) take a multivitamin, drink plenty of water, & eat healthy - the healthier you are, the more it will show in your hair


I've been using Omega 3 vitamins,flaxseeds,and fish oils, and eating a lot of fruits and vegetables and I've noticed a change in my hair growth and nails as well. My bangs grew a bit and so did my nails. My nails got stronger. So I will keep u posted how this goes

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops