Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Self care during COVID-19

Since we are all stuck at home figured I'd do something different from my usual posts and start providing some more helpful tips.

During these hard times it's important we stay positive, and take care of ourselves and limit stress. Here are 5 tips you can apply right now to help you be less stressed and more productive.

1. Read a book
2. Yoga + Stretching
3. Call a friend
4. Listen to a podcast
5. Meditate

Those are my favorite that I've implemented so far. I find that they keep me productive and more motivated.

What are some things that keep you productive and busy during these times? Please share in the comments below. 

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops