Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Totally random

Sorry if this is totally random for some people..this site is mostly about makeup but I like to add things that might be of interest of some people who are not all about makeup. I've noticed I've been getting visits from males to so I thought maybe add something that might be of interest to everyone.

I don't know about most of you but whenever I go to yahoo the first thing I do is read the news lol..I know it might sound weird but..I like to know whats going on..mostly entertainment tho :)
So here are some things that you may or may not know about..



Dubai is planning on building a robotic Jurassic Park. The park will feature 109 automatronic dinosaurs of over 40 different species in a 500,00o squarefoot space. It is being developed in the "City of Arabia"
Can you imagine that?? What are your thoughts?? Would you like to go visit??
I think I'd freak out lol. Click here for more info

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops