Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Turban hair towel infuses with Rose oil 🌹

Purchased this turban style hair towel this week at Marshalls for $7.99 Canadian. This particular one is infused with rose oil.  Some of the things that rose oil helps with include; repair dry damaged hair, promote hair growth as well as add shine. I found after first try that my hair dried pretty fast. I would not recommend this for someone who has super thick long hair. My hair is medium length and somewhat thick now and it just all fit in. For anyone with short/medium thickish hair this works perfect and it holds it in place pretty good. Is it necessary? NO. However if its something you've been wanting a try give it a go. Pretty good price too.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

I have a similar one and I love it! Dries my hair real fast.

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops