Thursday, April 28, 2011

QUO- eye make-up remover





I bought this remover a few months ago, but I totally forgot to upload these pics and to do a review.
I bought it from shoppers for $8 it was on sale.(usually around $10 something)


Pro's
-Pretty cheap
-Very gentle for your eyes
-No inoffensive smell
-Works good, but might have to use it 2-3 times though but it works

Con's
It says its non-greasy but it feels oily
- does not last long
-the opening hole is too big, so be careful because it will disappear fast and just soak your cotton ball

Would I recommend it?
Yes, its something you could try out. I'd recommend waiting for the sale.It's great for someone with sensitive eyes/skin
This stuff is really gentle on your eyes, but again, it does not last long. If you want something that will last you a really long time then I suggest you get something else. It's worth trying out though.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops