Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saving your laptop battery

I came across these great tips on how to save on your laptop battery. I spend pretty much the whole day at the University and I hate carrying the plug with me. My battery is pretty good, usually it lasts about 2-3 hrs. Here are some of the tips to help you save your laptop battery life.

-Dim the screen
-Avoid playing videogames, mp3 playing, running multiple programs
-Turn off the WiFi and Bluetooth and ditch the USB devices, like that external hard drive. These, too, exhaust the battery.
— Check to make sure that you're not running unnecessary programs in the background
-Never leave discs in your CD or DVD drive


For some reason it won't let me post the video or even link it but here is the link, just copy and paste


http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=11435725

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops