Friday, July 8, 2011

My bedroom set has arrived..but now the real fun begins lol NOT




Yay! My new bedroom set is finally in! It's been hectic at my house for the past few days because we were painting downstairs and then we switched rooms upstairs. I used my big bedroom as a living room sorta and now I switched it back to be a bedroom and we re-painted both rooms. So now I have bunch of boxes from small room in my bedroom now I can barely move around! But I can't wait for it all to be done! I'm going to do a lot of videos now! And I also got a camera stand so its perfect!! Super excited!
Stay tuned!
Here's two pics of my messy room at the moment! I'm hoping to have both ready by the end of the weekend =)
oh and here's a new pic of moi
xoxox

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

ad

Twitter Instagram Facebook Digg Stumbleupon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops